Today, Chris was our host to talk about Social Networking with Arminda from Spain, Denis from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Danilo from Venezuela.
We answered to the following questions:
- What is the difference between a face-to-face friendship and an “online” friendship?
- Is it more important to have online friends or true friends and why?
- How many true friends do you have in the real life and how many friends do you have on Facebook?
- Are you for or against social networks and why?
- What are you using social network for?
- Does the social networking make us more sociable or lonelier?
- Could sharing our personal data be dangerous and do you take care about it?
What about you ? Leave a comment and answer questions.
Thanks again for your interest and your motivation.
Don’t forget to share about the Chatcast with your friends and ask them to share it as well.
Your Chatcast Team
socialnetwork #socialnetworking #practiceenglish #chatcast