We had an amazing time with many people today.
First of all, Hien had a very good idea, suggesting me a topic and sending me few questions.
And the Chatcast was almost ready ! I suggested to Hien the co-host of the Chatcast for todays and she accepted.
First of all, congratulations Hien because that’s not a easy task and you did very well so you can be proud of yourself.
I hope that other people will do the same because it’s a nice experience.
Almost everything is possible to do in the Chatcast, you just have to contact me 😉
Today we had 3 people from Spain and few people through the world.
Natali from Spain – Antonio from Spain – Amr from Egypt – Nastya from Russia
Arminda from Spain – Abdelhak from Algeria – Gabor from Hungary – Hien from Vietnam
We answered the following questions :
- Do you have free time? Do think you have enough free time?
- Are you usually in a hurry or do you do things in advance to take your time?
- Do you ever feel that you are wasting time?
- Does technology really help us to save time ?
- Do people spend too long thinking about future instead of enjoying now?
- Do you think that “time” is countable ?
Thanks a lot everyone for your participation.
Hopefully you enjoyed this episode and you will recommend the Chatcast to all of your friends.
– Join the community –