It seems that the summer is definitely over, as you can see we had many people for this episode 🙂
They were very motivated and this is the longest Chatcast ever ! So Thank you very much to Claudia (Portugal), Amir (Egypt), Ethan (South Korea), Hien (Vietnam), Rupesh (India), Serge (Belarus), Oleg (Kiev), Chris (Poland), Denis (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Nastya obviously (Russia).
Here are the questions:
- What is fashion all about for you?
- Is it important for you the way people dressed?
OR Can the clothes change the way people perceive each other?
- Do you think that the clothes we wear reflect what inside us?
- Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?
- What style of clothes do you prefer?
- Would you like to be a fashion model? Why? Why not?
- Are you a shopaholic?
- What traditional clothes do people from your country wear?
Thank you everyone for your participations.
Don’t forget to share this post or leave a comment.
Your Chatcast team