In today’s episode we talked about #Photography.
A few people joined the call and here are the questions we answered:
- Do you like taking photographs? What kind of photography do you prefer?
- Could you tell us a bit about your gear which you take photographs with. (No Nikon fanboys please…)
- Colour vs. Black and White Photography and why one is over the other?
- How often are you watching photo albums? is it always emotional for you?
- “A picture worth thousand words” could you please relate to this expression?
- Digital or Analog Photography? And why?
- How do you archive your photographs?
- Do you keep your photographs on Facebook, Instagram, Picasa or any other cloud system?
- Have you ever taken a photograph that you really really like and you’re even proud of it? What was it about?
You can now listen to it on #YouTube as well !
Your Chatcast Team
Join the community !
Did you enjoyed the chatcast ? Share your experience with your friends and tell them why they should join as well.