In this episode we talked about happiness. Our participants gave us their definition of happiness and told us what makes them happy. We also discussed some quotes about happiness.
The following people actively participated in this episode:
Arminda from Spain
Amr from Egypt
Chris from Poland
Bruno from France
Laercio from Brazil
Denis form Bosnia and Herzegovina
- What is your definition of happiness? / What makes you happy?
- Is there difference between happiness and pleasure?
- Do we spend too much time and energy on pursuing happiness, instead of just being happy?
- What do you think about the following quote: „Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.“ What is your favourite quote about happiness?
- Do we sometimes put the key to our happiness in someone else’s pocket?
- “Be CRAZY. Be STUPID. Be SILLY. Be WEIRD. Be WHATEVER. Because life is too short to be anything but happy.” (What do you think about this quote? Is it possible to live life in such a way?)
- “Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to the things and people that stress you out.” – Please give your comments!
- “Some people are so poor, all they have is money” – Please give your comments!
You can also answer the questions and leave a comment.
If you like the Chatcast, don’t forget to spread the word.
Your Chatcast Team