First of all I’d like to wish you all a very nice year for 2016 and I hope you had a few days off to have some rest.
Here is the last episode we recorded in 2015 about climate change.
- What is your definition of climate change?
- Some people say that “climate change is a natural phenomenon and human isn’t affecting it at any degrees.” Do you agree with it? If not, why?
- Do you actually feel that climate of region/country that you live are changing?
- Many people believe that we need to protect our environment. Between strong government regulation and free market economy, which one do you think is more effective?
- World leaders are trying to solve climate change issue. What’s going to be your proposal if you were one of them?
Feel free to leave a comment and tell us what you think about climate change.