Dear participants and dear listeners,
I’m glad to share with you this very good episode about #Carreers and #Jobs.
Ethan who is used to the Chatcast as a participant, was our host today for the first time but it seems he was a radio host in another life… Who knows ? 😉
Thank you very much to Anibal from Argentina, Rozi from Indonesia and Guillaume from Switzerland (the guy who is writing now).
Here are the questions that Ethan did prepare for us:
- Do you have a job? If you do, please tell us about it. If you don’t what kind of job are you looking for?
- What is the most significant aspect or element when you consider your career?
- Did/do you have a specific career path in your mind? Are you trying to follow it?
- What is your idea about workaholics? Do you consider yourself as one of them?
- Do you prefer to work as team or individual?
- If you’re very rich, would you choose not to have a job or would you still keep one for yourself? Why is that?
- If you’re given an opportunity, do you want to work overseas? Any specific region or country and why?
Tell us about your job and leave a comment on this post.
Thanks for listening to the podcast and don’t forget to share the website with your friends.
Also to keep the Chatcast alive, please consider donate a few dollars or Euro or whatever to pay the website fees.
Thanks for all.
Your Chatcast Team