In this episode we talked about “Seeking For Adrenaline” with :
Chris from Poland
Denis from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Daisy from Vietnam
Marysia from Poland
They answered the following questions:
- Do you know what adrenaline is?
- Are you addicted to adrenaline? Some kind of adrenaline junky, in the same way as people are addicted to cigarettes, drugs or alcohol?
- What kind of activities do people do just to feel the adrenaline “going through their veins”?
- Some people are seeking danger to find a sense in their lives. Who do you think they are?
- We all know that things like bungee jump or a parachute jump are stimulating, but aren’t they dangerous and risky?
- Do you like feeling adrenaline in your body?
- Are there less risky activities which can help us rise up the level of adrenaline in our body?
And you? What is your cup of tea to feel the adrenaline?
Don’t forget to share this episode with your friends on all social networks.