In this new episode we talked about Fear of Death and Destiny.
We apologies for the audio quality of this episode, we had some technical issues unfortunately but it will be better the next time 😉
Here is the list of the people you are going to hear in this episode :
- Amr-Egypt (host)
- When you were a child, what things were you afraid of?
- Could it be, that the fear of death follows from the fear of life?
- Are there any numbers that people are afraid of in your culture?
- Do you believe in fate (destiny)? If so, then can we cheat it? How?
- Do you agree with the following quote “A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time” ?
- What is your biggest fear in life? Are you afraid that it might come true? Have you overcome any?
- What kind of thoughts can bring a sight of a fatality? Have you ever heard about consciousness after death?(e.g. during resuscitation)
Don’t forget to share about the Chatcast – Also in a way to support us please consider visiting our “support” page to send us a bit of money and keep the Chatcast alive.
Thank you very much for your help.
Your Chatcast Team