Today we had a very nice episode talking about Job Interviews with:
Jan from Czech Republic
Rupesh from India
Ruslan & Natalia from Ukraine
Edison from Columbia
Here are the questions Chris and I have been prepared for the participants.
- Have you ever had an interview in English? And did you get the job? 😉
- What was the strangest question you had?
- How did you feel during the interview? Do you have an advice about how to deal with the different kind of feelings you have during the process? For example: Anxiety, stress, etc.
- Do you think that confidence comes with experience?
- How do you answer to the question about your weaknesses and strengths?
- Do you think that the interviewer should ask you about your hobbies? why?
- What do you think about doing a job interview on Skype? How is it different than a usual one?
I’d like to give you this pdf file which contain the typical questions for a job interview. There is the question but also some very useful advice to answer the question. It can helps you to be very well prepared for your job interview.
You could also answer the questions of this episode and leave a comment.
Tell us how do you feel in job interview, what are your tips and tricks to deal with the stress and so on.
In the next episode :
We are going to have a special guest : #TeacherVanessa from speakenglishwithvanessa.com
Vanessa is going to tell us about her teaching experience, giving us some advice to learn English and also you will be able to ask her some questions. Amazing isn’t it? So let’s register now and share this post with your friends !
Your Chatcast Team
#chatcast#jobinterviews #esl #practiceenglish